ScanNCut Boot Camp - Mission Viejo, CA - August 2 & 3
Who May Attend:
Brother® ScanNCut owners! Although this seminar will emphasize the ScanNCut2 machine, ScanNCut DX owners are welcome to attend.
Projects will be geared toward paper crafting.
What to Bring:
Brother® ScanNCut2 machine, turquoise cutting blade holder/blade, white drawing holder/ black pen, power cord, stylus, spatula, mat (low tack or standard). OR Brother® DX cutting blade, drawing holder, black ink pen, power cord, stylus, spatula, DX mat.
What to Expect:
Two amazing days with very organized discussion, learning techniques, hands-on projects and so much more! You will go home with extensive knowledge, “tips & tricks” sheets, a workbook, and completed projects.
- Unboxing your machine!
- Understanding the tool icon
- Exploring pre-loaded images
- Getting to know the features such as background scan, welding, auto layout capabilities, on-screen editing
- Working with Direct Cut
- Working with Scan to Cut, including saving to machine, computer and/or USB
- Cutting sticker images
- Cutting stamped images
- Cutting paper images
- Hand drawn images
- Drawing with your machine
- Overview of Brother ScanNCut kits (stamps, embossing stencils, etc)
- Lecture on Canvas Workspace
What You Will Receive
- Class workbook, plus special handouts from Brother®
- Over 14 hours of classroom instruction
- Projects to utilize your Brother® ScanNCut
- Two lunches (if staying at the hotel, you have option of free hot breakfast)
- On-site shopping (Krazy Kreations and limited Brother® accessories.)
- Visual and audio setup for ease of hearing and seeing in a large setting
- Confidence to go master your Brother® ScanNCut
Space is limited and on a first come first serve basis. Spots will fill up quickly so make sure you do not hesitate to reserve your seat for this special event.
Friday & Saturday Daily Schedule:
- Doors open at 8:30am
- Seminar starts at 9am
- Lunch approx. 1pm
- Seminar ends at 5pm
- Store open from 9am to 5pm
Want to know something specific? Schedule your one-on-one classes in the evening from 7pm to 10pm
25 minutes - $20
ScanNCut2 attendees will need to update all software from Brother® prior to attending Boot Camp. Krazy Kreations will ask you to join our private Facebook group for this event. This is where we can chat and give you important information prior to the event. It is important that you join this group or have a fellow attendee share pertinent information with you. A link will be provided through registration.
The cost of this event excludes hotel and travel expenses. We provide two lunches and when staying at the hotel, breakfast is included in the hotel cost.
- Deposit of $100.00 required up-front to secure your seat. Deposit is NON-REFUNDABLE due to the requirements and contract from the hotel.
- Remaining balance can be paid in easy installments though our website at www.krazykreations.us. Entire fee must be paid in full 30 days prior to scheduled event. Feel free to pay in full.
- Event fee is due in full 30 days prior to event
If you have any questions you can email us at email@example.com or by calling us at 1-888-821-0031
Krazy Kreations reserves the right to cancel this event if there is cause, giving full refund to all registered attendees.
Cancellations made prior to 30 days before schedule event will receive a refund of the amount paid, less the $100 non-refundable deposit. No refunds will be given within 30 days of event. A full transfer may be considered. Every case will be reviewed individually.
Location and Hotel Information:
Ayres Hotel & Spa
28951 Los Alisos Blvd
Mission Viejo, CA
Krazy Kreations Room Block
King - $119/night + tax
Double Queen Bed - $129/night + tax
One Bedroom Suite - $139/night + tax
Each reservation includes hot breakfast.