Prerequisite: Brother ScanNCut Machine Basics Class or “Advanced Beginner” (Knowledge of your machine including how to turn it on/off, load/unload a mat, insert and remove blade holder, understand how to adjust blade, pressure, speed and depth, how to save/retrieve a file, understand mats, etc.)
This is a two-hour online class that will explore the shapes feature in the ScanNCut Machine. You will learn how to choose shapes (geometrical and image shapes, letters, borders and more) , edit, group, weld and mirror shapes and cut/save shapes. You will do some paper cutting, editing and making projects to bring home the concepts!
PLEASE UPDATE THE FIRMWARE ON YOUR MACHINE BEFORE CLASS. We will send you a pdf of instructions to assist or you can contact Brother Customer Service at 1-877-BROTHER.
Supplies Needed for Class (not included):
- ScanNCutDX Machine with Auto Blade Or ScanNCut2 with Standard Blade
- ScanNCut Stylus and Spatula
- Standard Cutting Mat for your machine
- Low Tack Cutting Mat for your machine
- Painters Tape or Washi Tape
- 12 x 12 Cardstock (3-5 colors)
- Basic Tool Kit: Adhesive, scissors, tweezers
This course includes:
- Private Video Access
- Class Supplies - Patterns
VIDEO RELEASE DATE: January 13th. This class will be pre-recorded. You'll be able to ask us questions and replay the video whenever it's convenient for you!